Six Degrees Barre Teacher Training
- Learn how to teach the hottest new workout with Six Degrees Pilates’ exclusive 18 hour barre class teacher training!
- Learn the principles of Pilates, ballet, cardio, and yoga to create a challenging total body workout at the barre!
- Our program attracts international clients and teachers.
- Joining our training program increases your professional network!
- We offer off-site trainings as well!
Students will learn:
- Anatomy with in the movement of each exercise
- 6 Principles of Pilates and Barre
- Basic Ballet Principles and Choreography
- Intention of Six Degrees Barre Class Structure
- Safe Class Choreography
- Lecture/Discussion/Experience of All Six Degrees Barre Class Exercises
- Modifications for a Multi-Level Class and Special Populations
- Basic Verbal Cueing and Physical Adjustments
- How to Design a Successful Playlist
- How to Be a Successful Barre Instructor
Upcoming Barre Teacher Trainings
Please check back for our next training!
“I am SO happy that I did your training this weekend!”
“As someone who already has been teaching barre, I was hesitant to spend my time and money on a training since I didn’t need to do it to immediately to seek a job teaching somewhere. I was hoping that I would further my own knowledge and learn things to make me a better teacher. My hopes were far exceeded. You and your teachers are not only intelligent and eloquent, but I found the instruction to be accessible and each lecturer to be very personable. This training taught me how to create a class that is not only foundational, but creative as well. I would highly recommend your training to anyone, and I look forward to round two next spring.”
-Kitty Orient about the Six Degrees Barre Teacher Training
Six Degrees Barre Class voted: “Best NEW Workout in the Twin Cities”!
– Minnesota Monthly, 2011 | View full article
Six Degrees Workout Creating a ‘Buzz”
“At Six Degrees, cardio is added to the barre workout, making it the most rigorous class offered, and the most popular.”
Read the full article from the StarTribune.com
Article by: AIMÉE TJADER , Star Tribune